What exactly is life coaching for children ?
Life coaching for children is all about empowering children through mindset development.Kids learn how to use the power of their mind and the power of their thoughts to create happiness, confidence, and success in their lives, so that they can take their life, goals, and dreams wherever they want to go.
1. Coaching helps kids develop resilience skills. A life coach helps children learn how to manage life's "curveballs"-whether it's facing a big change or dealing with a major disappointment. Kids learn how to bounce back and pick themselves up so they can "go for it" in life.
2. Coaching helps kids develop self-esteem from the "inside out ". This helps kids learn how to base their self-esteem on who they are, not on what they have achieved, who they know, or what they do.
3. Coaching helps kids learn to believe in themselves and build self-confidence. A life coach helps kids learn to move through anxiety and fear so they can stretch outside of their comfort zone, create courage, and go for their dreams with confidence.
4. Coaching helps kids develop their "inner compass". A life coach helps kids learn how to think for themselves and make good decisions, so they can stand up to peer pressure and be their own person.
5. Coaching helps kids learn to live life with intention versus drifting through life without direction. By learning self-leadership skills, kids develop an empowered way of thinking that will help them develop a vision for their lives.